hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
yes, i'm finally posting.
but i kept my word didn't i?i didn't post till today, the end of exams.
wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
nothing can spoil my mood today, not even the fact that i may have failed half of my papers.
i don't give a damn.
at least, not now.
i'll probably be really worried next week though.
riiight....moving along.....
hmm....i can't post any pictures now because they're all in the other computer.
i'm currently using my brother's laptop so i won't "distract" my younger brother,whose exams end tomorrow,poor baby(snicker)(not to mention, gloat,gloat,gloat)
but, i know i'm gonna be in a bad mood soon because i have to give said younger brother his damn spelling.
...........................dammit
i.....don't know what to say...i'm speechless...
only you could do that......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog