what a fruitful day.....
i finally got my braces done! the braces are light blue, and according to my dentist, my teeth are gonna hurt like hell tomorrow....

i did enough shopping to last me the year.
actually, i only bought 4 new tops, but sneer/ roll your eyes all you want, that's all i actually need, since it's not like my social calendar is packed or anything.
as for my tuition calendar, that's another story.

Warning: Rant Ahead

i want to know if i look like the kind of person who stalks people and mug them in dark alleys, since there have been quite a lot of times when all i'm doing is walking behind a person, minding my own business, when suddenly,they spin around and shoot me a suspicious look.
yes, i admit i don't make a lot of noise when i walk, but so what?
why the heck would anyone stalk people? and why do some people feel the need to glance behind them at random times to check out the people behind them?
do they honestly believe that they are that attractive/ rich enough for people to deliberately follow them?

have you ever walked past one of those short skinny(read: scarecrow) girls wearing hot pants and a tiny t-shirt or tank top and noticed that as you were passing, they have this smug smirk on their faces?
excuse me, but are they seriously sneering at me simply because i am fatter than they are????
how pitiful.
especially since i'm usually a head taller than they are so OF COURSE i would be heavier.

why exactly do groups of students like to congregate right outside their school gate and block the whole pavement?
is the scenery there particularly breathtaking?
or is it for the misguided sense of superiority they feel by making others walk around them?


okay, i haven't written such a long post in a long time.
i'm sad that i can't spend my sweet 16 birthday the way i want to(eating 16 sweet things) but i'm not complaining about the braces, it's just that i'll have to think up of another way to spend my birthday.( but i got this bad feeling i'll be in school that day)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog