just finished baking brownies for tomorrow's(or rather,today's) Christmas celebration.

thinking through the events of my most recent holiday in South Korea, and comparing it with my trip to Japan earlier this year, I realize that my feelings fluctuate as the holiday progresses.
I shall call this the "Holiday Feelings Curve", based on a 7 day tour of a foreign country.

Day 1: YIPPEE YAY YAY YAY I AM SO EXCITED TO BE GOING TO ANOTHER COUNTRY!!!

Day 2: This is so fun I love this place so many different sights and sounds!!!!!

Day 3: Why do I always have to wake up so early???? I hate this place I regret coming here, I want to go back to Singapore now!!!!!

Day 4: Hmm...Okay fine, I guess I could get used to this place, it isn't so bad after all...

Day 5: Lalala~ I kind of like this place..

Day 6: OMG 1 DAY LEFT??? NONONONONONONONO I LOVE THIS PLACE I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK!!!!!!!

Day 7: Back in Singapore already???? WTF NOOOOOOO (starts whining and ranting about Singapore)


I miss my super awesome amazing incredible patient reassuring bilingual Korean tour guide who, as an extra bonus, looks damn, damn hot in a suit.


my dry skin is the bane of my existence.
also, I regret not getting a new nose when I was in Korea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog