reading my old blog posts from years ago,
I'm stuck by a sudden sense of nostalgia and an intense yearning for the past, for the good old times when my biggest troubles were frivolous teenage crushes and passing little tests.
you don't know how much I long to have love trouble as my single greatest problem right now.(not belittling love problems here,merely stating an example, like that trouble could be replaced by the problem of say, getting whiter teeth, reducing the eyebags under my eyes etc.)
those days were just....so nice and peaceful and carefree.
carefree.
free from serious issues, serious choices and most of all from responsibility.

I want to go back to how things were before.
it is only with the benefit of hindsight that I am truly able to appreciate all that I had before.
only when you've lost something can you finally appreciate its true value.

and so I end this with a new or rather old reminder which I used to follow(or try to,to the best of my ability) but have for the past year basically ignored and should really start again. And it is this: good things come to those who plan ahead.
I cannot impress upon you enough the importance of planning.(and yes I am fully aware that plans can and do go awry but still. Planning is important.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog