you don't really realize just how rarely you get to personally say goodbye to someone at the end of a relationship.
be it your family member, friend, or significant other.
hardly ever do you really get closure.

I'm struggling to put into words what I'm feeling.
because I'm honestly glad that you're doing fine, and that you're going off to get a fresh start.
but I still resent you. For reasons that aren't actually your fault.
there, I've said it.
I wish you all the best, and I hope you will enjoy yourself, but I can't bear the sight of you, news of you, or anything related to you, not yet.
undoubtedly time will heal all wounds, and some day, when I'm better, maybe...
I am aware of how incredibly selfish all this talk about myself sounds, I, me, I.
no doubt you too have no wish to ever see me again, and I don't blame you.

may our paths never cross.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog