as you can guess, i spent my valentine's day in tuition.
but don't start worrying about my social life.
i'm gonna host a singles' party for me and my brothers tonight.
yes, they're all single.(wait. did my bro just read that?er...hm...erm....pretend you didn't read that then...)
as you know, i've 5 brothers so it's gonna be one hell of a party.
alright, just kidding.
i spent my valentine's day with my one true love who's been with me since i can remember.
if you guessed family you're dead wrong.
yup, it's: books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
you really thought i was gonna reveal some dark secret lover?
fat hope.
and yes, you're probably rolling your eyes and saying," this girl totally has no life" right now.
but who cares.
i love my books and they love me too!!!!
happy valentine's day everybody.

p.s i finally got a tagbox! surprised?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog