Merry Christmas everyone!

today's christmas eve!
everyone have a wonderful christmas tomorrow!(even if you don't celebrate christmas)



this is just a random conversation which resulted in a laughing fit:

(this took place in front of jia min's bubble tea shop)

me: si min, i want to eat takoyaki
si min: ask jia min to make for us
me: ?
si min: (points at a picture on the signboard which shows 4 round white fruits) there!
me: (laughs) oh yeah!
si min: but it's too white...
me: (still laughing) maybe it's not cooked?
si min: (laughing as well) but isn't uncooked takoyaki soft....liquid?!

some incoherent sputtering while i laugh until my stomch hurts and almost cry with si min laughing too till jia min finally notices our hysterics

jia min: (puzzled) you look insane



well i DID feel sort of insane, laughing at the " uncooked takoyaki" but jia min denied releasing laughing gas to sabotage us.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog