yes, I like to have posts that just contain cryptic little phrases because I'm mysterious and shit.

or, because I'm feeling more pissed off and impatient and bitter lately.
I just don't have the patience to craft a proper blog post and honestly i don't know what to post either.
what's the point?
it's not 'everyone seems depressed lately',
everyone ALWAYS seems depressed
well what do you expect?
exams have just passed and then oh yeah, you remember you have more exams in 2 weeks time and by the way have you forgotten? you're FAILING.
how can chinese be my best subject? It has never in my whole life ever come close to being my best subject so that gives you an inkling of how horrible everything else is.
horrible,horrible,horrible.
that seems to be my new favorite word.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog