after a long day of school with damn cramps + anxiety(okay,who am I kidding? I'm scared shit out of my mind) for a'level chinese oral tomorrow,
the one thing that brings a smile to my face is hearing the energetic angelic voice of chinen yuri!





okay, I can't seem to find a more recent picture but never mind.
his wide, sweet sincere smile never fails to lighten up my day.
while watching his newest performances, the pain from my cramps miraculously disappeared, I felt so happy and contented and I was smiling stupidly at the computer screen the whole time.





his voice seems to have finally broken....I think.

I'm a big fan of kamichan, and thanks to him, I've been able to keep track of hey!say!jump's activities with ease.
so just want to give a big THANK YOU for his tireless efforts ,and to let him know that his efforts are very much appreciated!



sorry, I couldn't resist one more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog