so due to my experience in staying up late, I thought I'll just plot a timeline on the changes in my mood throughout the night/early morning

10-11pm: meh still early,I'm FULL OF ENERGY!!!!
11pm-12am: omg I am dying save me I'm too tired I can't do this anymore
12-1am: okay fine, I guess I'm not so tired after all, I can do this
2-4am: I want to sleep now now now I mean now my bed is beckoning me I love my bed I swear I will never leave it again I hate the world I hate my life I hate everyone
4-5am: what is this I.....
5-7am: stupefied coma(basically operating on autopilot, don't expect me to respond)
7-???: depending on the time/my mood/the weather/etc. I will either be dead the whole day or lightheaded and giggly


so now torn between sleep and my literature essay due tomorrow.
I shouldn't procrastinate, I shouldn't. Or I'll end up sleeping at 6am. But then I have no school. I shouldn't. Should I? I shouldn't. Hmm....

On another note my birthday is coming and I nearly got run down by a bus today.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog