My last paper ended 2 hours ago, which means that finals are over!
And now I'm just sitting in my hostel, at my very messy desk, overflowing with various notes and textbooks, evidence from the frantic desperate week, procrastinating on packing up.
looking out the window, at the surroundings I'd grown so accustomed to seeing, thinking about how much I'm going to miss this place.
I never thought I would grow so attached to this hostel.
when I first moved in I didn't even think I would be spending much time here, and now I can't bear to leave.
I don't know what's suddenly gotten into me, with this sudden wave of nostalgia.
maybe it's because my first year at uni is so suddenly over and I'm unexpectedly still in one piece.
or maybe because I didn't get much sleep last night and I'm just rambling.


I've been sitting here in silence just contemplating the past semester for a while now.
it's very calming and peaceful.
well, time to start packing I guess.
after all, I still have so many things planned for this break, plus I know next year's going to be even busier.

but even so, let's celebrate the little victories.
so here's to making it through 1 year of uni. Just 3 more to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog