bugger this for a lark

jc life has officially screwed up my sleep cycle like nothing before
I sleep at odd hours of the night(sometimes I don't sleep at all-like today), nap at random times(my naps span 4-8hours) and my sleeping habits are now even worse than they were during the holidays(which should give you some inkling of how bad it is), the difference being that during the holidays, i was averaging 12 hours of sleep a day while I am now reduced to an average of 4 -5 pathetic hours of sleep per day.

people, be warned- never, I repeat, NEVER take h2 history, unless you have the good fortune to have an extremely good, friendly teacher. Otherwise you're on your own and screwed. Or unless you happen to be some cyborg with photographic memory I guess.

PROMOS ARE IN 1 WEEK HELP!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog