I saw christmas decorations while out shopping today.
remembering it now, reminds me that Christmas is (sort of) near, which also reminds me that the year is coming to an end.
listening to Kat-tun's 'White Christmas', while reading through kamichan's old blog posts, and reminiscing about Hey!Say!Jump's four year career has put me in a nostalgic mood.
I know it's a a bit early to be writing a "yet another year has passed" post, and yet, just like that, another year has indeed passed.
this time last year, the celebrations for the end of O'levels had barely even started
now? I'm thinking about how I'm going to have to really buck up for next year's A'levels.
I can't believe I actually survived one year in jc and came out, well, not totally unscathed, but at least in one piece.
I still remember the euphoria, the excitement, the relief, and later, the anxiety, the fear that comes with change, that comes with the beginning of a new chapter of your life.
there were times this year when I questioned where I was and what I was doing
but...I guess I don't regret making the decisions I did.
I've learnt so many new things

it's been.....an interesting year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog