It's one of those days

I hate this year.
It's just been so tiring.
Becoming more self-destructive what with my addictive personality/obsessive behavior and extreme sleeping patterns due to the fact that I can no longer sleep in total darkness or without reading first, and provided that it's at like 3am when I'm already worn out or if I had only like 3 hours of sleep the day before or something.
I guess some might say I'm acting out or some shit due to my loss but I say bugger off and leave me alone to wallow in self pity

What is this world that we live in

I am not a morning person. I dislike unnecessary social interaction before at least 11am.

Honestly I'm fraying at the edges.
having to put dreams on hold,
added stress now that you're gone.
Why dad, why.


On another note, not sure if I'm falling sick or not, fever seems to have broken after taking panodol so pardon my incoherence and gloomy tone it'll pass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog