my very own sunflower!!!
it's big and bright and beautiful!
or, it was..... but it's dead now.at least it lasted a week or two.



the lotus flower!
but it wilted after 1-2 days


my adorable dogs



rest in peace Happy, I hope you're happy now, wherever you are....




Rein!







isn't he just the cutest, most handsome dog you've ever seen?



my baby twin brothers!
they're not identical, but they seriously look so alike in this picture



aha, Yi En(the younger twin) looks Korean!



haha, Korean hairstyle


I absolutely LOVE it, now that O'levels are over.
the only problem is, sooner or later, I'm going to have to clear my study desk,



which as you can see,might be potentially dangerous

speaking of O'levels, guess how many tins of Dequadin pastilles i managed to finish during that period?



that's right, don't bother counting, I finished seven.
yes, SEVEN.

the other day I was eating this giant Hershey's kiss which my mum bought.
it's so big........



it's the size of my palm!!!!!



yum....
I think I still have half left,but only because my teeth hurt too much to finish it,darn braces


so that's all,



he's the hottest guy I know

Comments

Popular posts from this blog