O'LEVELS ARE FINALLY OVER!!!!!!

I felt so relieved and happy when the answer paper was finally taken out of my hand, but now I just feel so aimless.
it's always so much more fun slacking off when you're supposed to studying.
but then, I guess it always will be
not that I miss the days before O'levels or anything, I am positively ecstatic that it's over


but enough of that, I am now going to address the very serious question of why i shut down my blog for several months.
actually, I was dealing with some personal problems and serious issues in my life just then and I just felt too depressed to continue blogging anymore.
as to the problems, I won't say much, but for those who know, I really thank you for all the support and encouragement that you've given me these past few months,it's been so hard for me and I couldn't have made it without you guys.














just joking.
no seriously, did you actually believe I had some "deep, dark, secret problem"?
it's a joke, chill.
I was bored and decided to see if I could recreate that feeling of incredulity, you know,when someone actually thinks people care and want to know about their "problems", and splashes it all over the net,
the sort of disgusted feeling I get whenever i read something like that.
so did I succeed?
I tried my best you know. I spent a good 15minutes composing it,
10 of which were devoted to laughing my head off at what I was writing, it's just too ridiculous.


I should sleep now, going to watch a movie later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog