went to the choir farewell party yesterday and got a free piece of paper!!
I guess it's easier for me to feel happy about choir when the members aren't surrounding me and pissing me off.
but honestly, I'm very grateful to choir( some teachers yes, our dear scary conductor, maybe some members),more like you know, as a whole, a cca? something like that anyway.
after all, it was choir that allowed me to escape from the hellhole known as Deyi NPCC.
I know that I've been quite vocal about my dislike of NPCC, and after four years,
I think I'm mature enough to safely say that I STILL HATE THEIR GUTS.

but who knows,maybe 20 years down the road I'll look back and laugh at the good old days in NPCC,
remembering all the wonderful memories and lasting bonds of friendship forged there.


to quote Simin, MY ASS.



oh by the way, the time stated at the top of the posts are real, so I am actually typing this at 1am and the one before was really at 4+ in the morning.


people who like Deyi NPCC should be considered a danger to the public and shot on sight.

just joking.
well,not really.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog