Good morning!
I'm up early today!
surprised?
you should be, because as you know, I hate waking up early, and feel that waking up before 12 voluntarily during the holidays is a crime.
but I think I should come clean first.
the reason I'm awake,
is because I haven't slept yet.
yes,that's right,
I've been up the entire night.
I really need to break this bad habit of mine.
sleeping so late at night that it's early in the morning,
then waking up the next day just in time for an early dinner.
I want to sleep and wake up early, I do!
but I get carried away when I'm watching dramas/manga/youtube videos etc.
basically whenever I'm on the computer.

then don't use the computer at night!
yeah,but I don't like using the computer during the day, because I think it's a waste of time or daylight, whatever.
which is weird I know.
and no, I'm not going to give up on using the computer.
ah well, hopefully I'll snap out of it before school starts next year.

speaking of school,
this is the first time in four years that there is NO HOLIDAY HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no feelings of guilt that I'm playing instead of studying/revising,
no need for any more tuition!!!!! (for now....but still.)

oh,
and my foot is doing better now, not that you care.
the wounds, hah ,more like cuts? aren't infected or swollen anymore, but they still look pretty horrible.
and they're losing their shape!
two are round,and one is oval!
I mean the cuts, not my foot.

so.....
what should I do now?
the sun's up.
should I sleep?

oh my armchair's coming today.
sooner than I expected.
guess I won't be able to sit in front of my fireplace and pretend it's winter yet.
because I'll be staring at an empty wall,my fireplace isn't ready.
no wait, I'll be staring at a big pink rose.





it's just my wallpaper, silly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog