I love the fact that this blogskin doesn't have an archives so people can't go back and read my past posts because they were so absolutely horrible and immature that even I cringed with horror while rereading them.
but I guess it doesn't matter now,since I've just spent the last hour deleting more than half of my original posts.

I scraped my leg against the rubber matting at the playground on sunday while on the swing trying to retrieve my slipper on the ground without getting off,or stopping the swing,
something I'm sure we've all tried before.
so I failed,and ended with some cuts,which I thought were pretty minor and would heal soon because the skin just came out.
however,they got even worse and are now red,swollen,infected and still oozing pus.
I can't even walk properly,
and they seriously look disgusting.
it's just as well that I don't have a job.
I hope they recover soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog