went ice skating yesterday!
couldn't go in as early as I wanted to, because there was a fire drill.
but it was really fun!
especially after the ice was resurfaced.
however, I really think some ground rules need to be laid.
some people are just so rude,oblivious and ignorant.
I mean, if everyone around you is skating in one direction,
obviously you don't go and skate in the OPPOSITE direction right?
and stupid little kids using the metal helper, don't think that makes you invincible so you can go speeding around with no regard for other people around you.
and if out of 4 people, only one of you can skate, then don't freaking all link hands and try to skate!
what the heck.
and can't people keep out of the centre of the rink?
even I feel bad for the figure skaters who are just trying to practice.

and I bought a winter jacket!
I swear I'm totally going to wear it every single day I'm in Japan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog