this year has been one of the most significant years of my life.
so many important things have happened,
so I just thought that I'll list them down here, since I'm too lazy to actually write them down somewhere to remember.
so in order of when they popped into my head:

O'levels.

Moving house, significant since I've lived there for 10 years.

Getting 2 dogs.

1 dog dying.

First time I stayed over at a chalet.

First time my friends came over to stay at my house.

Getting my own room.

Getting a fireplace. (I know everyone's too nice to tell me I'm crazy for doing this,even if it was my mum's idea in the first place, I just encouraged her. But let's face it, who doesn't want their own fireplace????)

Learning how to play mahjong.

Getting braces.

and....
yeah,I think that's about everything.
I hope everyone had a fun time staying over, come and do it again soon!!

oh and apparently O'level results are coming out on 10th January.
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
pfft. Not like I give a damn anyway,since I'll be overseas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog