I finally watched The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader today.



it was quite good, if a bit short, and I enjoyed the effects.
since it's been at least five years since I last read the book, I only vaguely remember the story, but I'm sure some parts were definitely different.

Skandar Keynes, who plays Edmund, is all grown up now, and, in my opinion, has gotten pretty cute.



I don't know how he did it, but Ben Barnes, who plays Prince Caspian, is all hot now.




he looks so much better in this movie than in the Prince Caspian movie.
I have no idea how he changed so much.
a new hairstyle?
well at least his new facial hair suits him.

but then again, he still looks great without it.



(look,sorry for the over size pictures but for some reason,I couldn't resize them)

the only thing I have never liked about the Narnia series is that Aslan always gives them way too much help.
but well, I guess they are just ordinary(sort of) kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog